Introduction to Judo Class
$100 special offer open to any student 6 years or older who has not done judo before. Special offer includes:
- 4 month membership in the United States Judo Federation (USJF)- Provides membership benefits & excess accident medical insurance ($40)
- White judo gi (uniform) ($40)
- 2 months of membership dues- Provides access to the intro to judo class, which practices two days per week (2 x $30 per month = $60)
- In total, a $140 Value
Please fill out this form: Online Pre-registration Form by Friday, June 1st so we can get contact information and a head count.
Please complete these forms: Class Registration Forms and bring to Western Idaho Judo Institute on Saturday, June 2nd from 9-10am. This class registration time will be used to review completed forms, accept payment for class, handout new Judo gi (uniform), and answer any questions you have about the class. If you are not able to make class registration on June 2nd or have questions before hand, please contact us at 208-452-4452.
- Classes are Monday and Wednesday from 6-7pm
- First day of class is Monday, June 4th and last day of class is Wednesday, July 25th
- Wednesday, July 4th no practice